Mirrors play an important role in the Vastu of your home or office. It's a scientifically proven fact that mirrors can make or break energy
within your house. Some mirror placements are believed to bring in negative energy while some are considered perfect for the arrival of positive energy. If mirrors, in a home, violate the rules and guidelines of Vastu, then they become a magnet to misfortunes, poverty and unhappiness
. On the other hand, if placed at the right places attract unimagined fortunes, wealth and happiness. Here are some Vastu tips for mirror placement in the home
which can help you bring a difference.
Mirror Placement Vastu Tips in Home
- Any type of mirror in the home should be placed or hanged on the walls in the East or North direction.
- Square or rectangular shape mirrors are best. Avoid oval or round shaped mirrors at home. Make sure that all the mirrors are at least 4 to 5 feet above the floor.
- Avoid having mirrors in bedrooms since they affect peaceful sleep. Placement of mirror in the bedroom should be in such a manner that the bed or image of a person standing out should not be visible in the mirror. The reflection of one's body will be seen in the mirror and this is considered inauspicious.
- According to Vastu experts, Mirrors should not be kept near the stairs.
- Avoid keeping any kind of glass piece or other shinning things at the main gate.
- Avoid mirror placement facing the entry door. You might miss a good opportunity coming to your life as it throws the energy that flows into the premises out again.
- Television and home theatre must be in the South-east direction. Keep them veiled when off so that mirror of their screen is not visible. Unveiled monitor or screen of television tends to make inmates lethargic.
- The window panes and doors in the house, especially the bedroom door should not be transparent.
- Do not hang the mirror on the West wall or place it near the study table in the children's bedroom as it leads to poor concentration and unnecessary distractions. Also, do not place a mirror on the South wall. This makes children rebellious and stubborn.
- Glass decorative pieces, aquariums and other such things must be installed in the East or North direction.
- Mirrors in the bathroom should be on East or North walls. They should be sufficiently lighted and never kept in the dark.
- Mirrors placed opposite the locker in the dressing room doubles wealth.
- Place a mirror reflecting the dining table. Vastu experts believe a doubling of food on the dining table symbolizes the abundance of wealth.
- Never place mirrors opposite to one another. It causes impatience and increases restless energy.