The North East corner is the doorway for the Natural Energy to come inside the house and here are some remedies to help fix the North East Kitchen Vastu Defects. This corner must be kept clean and cool for the house to have good vibrations.
The food so prepared in the North East corner kitchen may affect the health of the family members, cause illness. It may also lead to needless expenditure, the children of the house not getting desired results in spite of working hard and a lot of other side effects.
According to the ancient science of Vastu Shastra, there are certain rules for building different rooms in the house in order to maintain peace and prosperity all around the house hols. For an instance, the North East direction of the home is considered to be God's corner, a corner where positive energy and blessing prosper in order to maintain peace and tranquillity.
Common Problems and Side Effects Having North-East Kitchen
- Financial problems may happen and it can be difficult to manage, especially when a lot of money is wasted on unwanted expenses.
- Furthermore, if the kitchen is located in the North-East of the house, it can make it difficult to keep the house clean and clutter-free. This can also have a negative impact on the financial health of the occupants.
- For students, it can be difficult to focus on their studies, no matter how hard they try, if their environment is not conducive to learning. This can lead to mediocre results.
- Arranging a marriage can become a herculean task when marriages are broken without any reason.
- People who earn money and aged residents can suffer from health ailments, leading to high hospital bills and expenses.
- Women in these households can often feel worried and sad, due to the difficulties they face in their daily lives.
What Is the Significance of North East Area in House
Based on Vastu Shastra, the North-East zone of the house is one of the most important and sensitive zones. It governs mind clarity, new ideas and wisdom. The North-East considered to be a zone that is associated with the Water Element or Jal Tatva. This NE zone is also linked to the planet Jupiter. And Jupiter symbolizes knowledge, spirituality, health and long life.
This is the zone where auspicious energy enters into your home. So, it is always good to have as much air and light flow into the northeast zone of the house.
Direction of House
It is important to note that the north, east, and north-eastern directions are the best directions for a house to face according to Vastu Shastra. However, if your house is not facing any of these directions, it is advised to add a Tulsi or Holy Basil plant to a window in the northeast corner of the house.
This is one of the best northeast corner Vastu remedies, and will help in reducing the negative effects of your Vastu dosha in the north-east corner. Additionally, certain other Vastu remedies can be used to realign your home and bring it into alignment with Vastu Shastra, such as using Vastu colors in decor and rearranging furniture to better align with the principles of Vastu Shastra.
Toilet in the North-East Corner
To ensure that the negative energy from the northeast corner of your house is kept in check, it is important to take precautionary measures. One way to do this is by keeping three bowls made of bronze on the roof of your toilet. This will help to reduce and control the bad vibes in the house, and bring your house back to the mountain peak it was before.
Additionally, it is important to make sure that the toilet is not located in the northeast corner of your place, as this can have a severe negative effect on the entire house.
Some Corrections We Can Make for North East Kitchen
It is considered inauspicious to build a kitchen room in North East corner as it is known to take away all the peace and blessings up in the ashes with the burning of the stove. The positive energy is converted into the negative which then flows throughout the house affecting the health of house members. Though, certain household is actually made without considering the rules and regulations of Vastu Shastra and thus have a kitchen in the North East direction which is highly inauspicious.
But there are certain Vastu remedies for North East Kitchen Defects that you can consider in order to avoid tampering with the peace and tranquillity of the house and ensure the house members' utmost well being.
Channelize the Energy Flow through the Window
The windows in your kitchen should be placed in the right direction to let the energy flow properly. This helps to bring in positive energy and release the negative energy. Make sure to clean the windows regularly and keep them opened to let the fresh air and sunshine in. This will help to create a positive and calming environment in your kitchen.
Use of Color
Bright colors have a positive effect on our emotions. They signify optimism, happiness, and vibrancy, and can bring about a sense of joy and enthusiasm. Furthermore, the use of bright colors can also be energizing, invigorating, and inspiring. By introducing bright colors into our lives, we can bring about a sense of joy and positivity. So, it is best to consider incorporating bright colors into our lives in order to promote a more positive and joyful environment.
Placement of Appliances
To ensure the best results, it is recommended that it be placed in the southwest direction, at least two feet away from the corner of the kitchen and not in the northeast direction. This will ensure that the refrigerator is in the best possible location and will not take away from the aesthetic of the kitchen or create any other issues.
Installing electrical appliances in the south or northeast direction as per Vastu can help you to maximize their efficiency. For example, when installing an oven, stove or microwave in the south, it will help in heating up the kitchen faster and evenly.
Similarly, when placing an appliance like a refrigerator or washing machine in the northeast, it will help to keep the kitchen cool and organized. Additionally, you should make sure to keep the appliances away from direct sunlight to avoid overheating and unnecessary energy consumption.
When it comes to storage, it is important to make sure that it is placed in the most advantageous direction. North-east kitchen Vastu suggests that the storage unit should be placed in the western or southern direction, as this will help to bring positive energy to your kitchen.
Additionally, it is important to ensure that the storage unit is accessible and that items can be easily accessed.
Using a Pyramid
Placing a Vastu pyramid is one of the best ways to rectify any Vastu dosha. It is important to place the pyramid in the north-east corner of your home, as this is the most effective way to use the pyramid for Vastu remedy. Burying the pyramid underground in the north-eastern corner of the house is the best way to maximize the effects of this Vastu remedy.
This is an easy and practical way to use the pyramid to improve the fate of your luck and to rectify your Vastu doshas.
Adding a Shree Yantra
Placing a Shree yantra in the northeast corner of your home on a Thursday is an effective way to attract luck and promote growth, development, and success. This can be done in order to try to solve the issue of not getting success despite putting in a lot of effort.
Here are a few Remedies for North East Kitchen Vastu Defects defects:
- If possible, shift the kitchen to the South East or North West direction of the house.
- If you cannot change the kitchen direction, shift the cooking stove to the south-east corner of the present kitchen and the northeast corner must be kept neat and clean.
- The northeast corner of the present kitchen should not be blocked. Keep the windows open, if any. This corner of the kitchen should have an exhaust fan with a round hole for ventilation.
- One of the easiest remedies is to paste a Jupiter crystal pyramid above the stove, to minimize negative energy effects.
- Painting the walls of North East kitchen with blue colour is a good remedy. It helps creates the water energy.
- Another simple remedy is to hang a photo of Goddess “Annapurna” in the North East corner of the kitchen.
- You can extend the North East Direction of the kitchen towards East or North and actually build a Pooja room in that extended space.
- Placing an idol of Goddess annapurna in the North East Direction can also do the trick.
- According to Vastu experts, lighting a red light bulb in the kitchen during the night generates Mars energy in the North East kitchen.
- You can strengthen the South East direction by creating an alternate mini kitchen. Place an electric cooker or Gas stove and boil milk or start cooking rice every day.
- The kitchen walls must be repainted with a lemon or blue shade in order to avoid the ill effects of the direction.
- A Siddha Vastu Kalash in the North East direction can slo help in diminshing the North East Vastu Defects in the house and worshipping God Shiva can ensure peace.
- Burning a camphor in the North East Direction can also help to reduce the negative effects in the kitchen and allow the house to smell divine.
- Placing a Mangal Yantra in the South East wall of the kitchen can help bring in the positivity and peace.
Keep these Remedies in mind to avoid North East Kitchen Vastu Defects.