Vastu Tips for Servant Room
Most urban houses in cities have provisions for servant rooms or servant quarters. A servant is also considered as an equivalent member of the family. It is auspicious for the house members to follow the vastu tips for servant room to ensure harmony as well as peace in the place. It is important for every room to be designed and used in compliance with the vastu so as to enable them to emit positive cosmic vibes that helps in actually restoring the peaceful environment of the home.
A servant has endless responsibilities and hence needs to be treated properly. But sometimes due to lack of space, they end up staying at some corner of most flats. Now ideally you are required to allocate a room that will help your family enjoy wealth and peace.
While constructing a house, many people ponder over whether they should have a separate servant room in the house. For some, it’s possible to construct a separate servant room or servant quarter and some make their servants sleep in the kitchen or pantry areas. Following the Vastu tips for servant room in the house helps in the proper relationship between the employee and the employer. Servants or labors are people who help us with our household tasks and take care of us.
Vastu is a Vedic science which tells the significance of proper location and placement of different rooms and people in the house. According to Vastu, a servant room has to be placed properly too else there will be a lot of problems with the servants and the house owners.
Some important vastu tips for servant room to keep in mind:
• Servant rooms should never be constructed in the northeast or southwest direction of the house. Doing so will lead the servant to commit robbery or disrespect the owner.
• The floor level of the servant room should not be higher than the floor of the main house.
• One can construct a servant room or servant quarters towards the southeast or northwest areas of the house. This keeps the servant in control and does not let him take control of the master and the house.
• According to vastu tips for servant room, it should be kept clean and without any expensive metal items. The room should be devoid of costly electronics or gadgets too.
• One should take proper advice from a Vastu expert regarding the construction of the windows and doors of the servant room. This allows positive vibes to enter the rooms.
• Warm and soothing colors should be done on the walls to bring in calmness and peace of mind for the servants.
• The servant room should have some free space to move about and they should not be made to cramp up.
• The food for the servants should not be cooked in the servant room.
• It is considered auspicious to place a tulsi plant in the northeast corner outside the house.
• A servant room should never touch the south-eastern corner of the house.
This is an important factor in building a new house and these above-mentioned tips should not be ignored. If the servant room is not properly placed according to vastu tips for servant room, then it will lead to conflicts between the house owners and the servants and they may even try to commit wrong deeds leading to tension in the family. Vastu science has a detailed layout of all the directions in a house and their significance. One can see drastic changes in one’s lifestyle and life on implementing a few directional changes in the house. If one is living in a flat and it is not entirely possible to reconstruct rooms, then one should consult a good Vastu specialist for possible alternatives to the wrong location of certain rooms. This will lessen the the vastu dosh impacts.