Introduction: Why Does Vastu Matter?
Vastu, the ancient Indian science of architecture, has been in use for centuries. It is believed that by adhering to Vastu principles, one can lead a healthy and prosperous life.
The following are some of the most important Vastu tips for sleeping:
– To sleep well, ensure that your head is in the North direction.
– Ensure that the bedroom opens towards East or West. This will ensure that your body gets enough sunlight in the morning and evening respectively.
– Ensure that there are no mirrors or reflective surfaces in your bedroom. This includes TV screens and windows with reflections!
Types of Insomniacs and Taking Care of Their Needs
Insomnia is a sleep disorder that affects many people. There are many different types of insomnia and the best way to treat them is by understanding the type of insomnia they have. In this article, we will be discussing the different types of insomniacs and what you can do to help them.
The first type of insomniac is a person who wakes up at night because they can’t fall asleep again. They may be able to fall asleep during the day, but not at night. The second type of insomniac wakes up in the morning and can’t get back to sleep. The third type of insomniac has trouble falling asleep but can sleep for long periods during the day. And finally, there’s a fourth type who sleeps well during the day but has insomnia at night.
3 Simple Steps to Creating a Proper Bedroom based on Vastu
The bedroom is the most important room in the house. It is where we spend our time, relax and recover from stress. A well-designed bedroom will provide you with a sense of peace and security.
Here are 2 simple steps to create a perfect bedroom:
1) Do not keep your bed in the center of the room; instead, place it against one of the walls to make space for other furniture like dressers or desks. This will also help to avoid any noise from outside disturbing you while you sleep. Place your bed on your right side so that if you are looking out of your window, it will be on your left side facing away from it.
2) Make sure that there are no mirrors directly opposite the bed because they might reflect light into your eyes at night which will disrupt your natural sleep cycle.
How you sleep and In Which Direction to Sleep
Sleep is an important part of our lives. It is the time when we recharge and rejuvenate our body and mind.
Different cultures have different beliefs about the direction that a person should sleep in order to be healthy.
In vastu, the direction in which you sleep has a lot to do with how much peace and happiness you will have in your life. Sleeping in an east-west direction will lead to a life of abundance and prosperity. The best position for the bedroom is to be in an east-west direction because it symbolizes growth and expansion.
While the direction in which you sleep can have an impact on how well you sleep at night, not to mention what position you are in while sleeping. The best position for sleeping is on your side with one arm underneath the pillow and the other arm outstretched above it. This position, which is also known as “the fetal position”, will help you sleep better at night because it allows your spine to rest naturally in its natural curvature.