- Red- The color of energy and will power: Red is associated with fire and symbolizes lust, passion and materialism. Using rosy red or pink shades for your bedroom will enhance love among the newly married ones and even among the couples who have a problematic relationship.
- Orange- The color of health and vitality: Orange color symbolizes communication, pride and ambition. It is auspicious for young and ambitious people to achieve their life goals. They can color the southern wall of their room with shades of orange. Orange shades is also good for kitchens located in the South or Southeast direction and also in puja rooms.
- Yellow- The color of light and intellect: Yellow symbolizes illumination and higher intellect. You can paint the northern walls of the building with yellow color. It is also auspicious for studies and enhancing concentration.
- Green- The color of nature and abundance: Prosperity, positive energy, creativity is all symbolized by this color. Green color has healing properties and has cooling effect on stubborn persons. It can be used to paint structures facing the East direction.
- Blue- The color of emotions, devotion and inspiration: Blue color can be used in the children's room. The most auspicious direction for use of blue color is the west. Avoid using it in the Southeast direction as it represents fire which is totally opposite to water.
- Indigo- The color of spiritual journey: Indigo is said to have spiritual qualities and that's why ideal for use in meditation and study rooms. White or yellow with violet is considered as a positive combination.
- Violet- The color of devotion and knowledge: Violet is known to enhance spiritualism, concentration leading to a stable mind. This color brings contentment in your life. It is fit to be used in puja and study rooms. Avoid using this color in toilets, kitchens and even in business and trading places.
Vastu Colors for Your Prosperous Home
Related Questions and Answers
Which idol is good for home entrance as per Vastu?
One should keep in mind that having a Ganesha idol in pairs at the entrance of the house will bring prosperity, wisdom, and success. It is said that placing the Ganesha idol facing left is known as Vastu Ganesha, which helps to solve many Vastu related issues. Therefore, placing a pair of Ganesha idols at the entrance of the house is highly recommended.
Which type of Ganesha idol not good for Vastu home?
Worshiping the Lord at home should be done with utmost respect and devotion. The best way to do this is to install left-sided Ganesha statues, idols or photos. Worshiping the left-sided Ganesha is known as 'Vighna Harta', which means 'remover of obstacles'. It is believed that if the left-sided Ganesha is worshipped with utmost dedication and sincerity, then the wishes of the devotee are fulfilled quickly.
How to choose Ganesh idol for Vastu home?
Ganesha idols sitting in Lalitasana pose are considered to be the most auspicious and bring positive energies to the surroundings. The image of Lord Ganesh in Lalitasana position signifies peace, tranquility, and harmony in life, and it is believed to bring good luck, wealth, and prosperity. Other than this, Ganpati Bappa images or Ganesh photos in reclining positions are also considered very lucky and bring luxury, comfort, and wealth.