- According to Vastu, square or rectangular shaped mirrors are auspicious.
- All the mirrors, wall clocks, or decorative items which reflect light should be placed on North or East walls. But make sure you place all the mirrors 4 to 5 feet above ground.
- The television must always be placed in the South-East corner of your room. Keep the TV screen covered while it is not being used.
- A fish aquarium at home should always be placed in the North or East direction.
- In case there is a wall in the centre of your home which is inauspicious as per Vastu, then place a mirror on that wall.
- Having a dressing table with a big mirror placed on the side of bed is considered good.
- If your window opens upto a beautiful scenery then you can place a mirror on opposite side of that of the window. This will increase positive energy and bliss in your home.
- It is auspicious to place a mirror which reflects the dinning table as it can attract more wealth and food.
- Having a mirror placed in front of cash locker can attract wealth.
- Mirrors have the power to absorb negative energy. You can place it near to something which has negative energy in it.
- Don’t hang mirrors near to child's study room as it can hinder his concentration.
- If you have window panes and doors made from glass then make sure they shouldn’t be transparent.
Vastu Tips for Use of Mirrors
Related Questions and Answers
In which colors can we paint our north facing home?
According to Feng Shui principles, neutrals, pastels, and whites are often recommended as the best colors for a north-facing home. These colors create a sense of balance and harmony, and they can help to maximize the flow of energy throughout the home. So if you're looking to create a serene and inviting space, consider incorporating these colors into your decor.
What is the most important thing to consider in a north-facing home?
The entrance door placement and the direction of your valuables locker should be carefully considered. It is highly recommended to place your valuables in the south-west corner of your home as it is considered the most auspicious direction for wealth and prosperity.
What is the best time to grow a money plant at home?
Money plants are easy to look after and require minimal maintenance. During the summer season, make sure to water your money plants twice a week and provide some sunlight to them. In winter, water them once a week, as the cold temperatures can cause the soil to dry up quickly. You can also mist the leaves to keep them healthy. Additionally, you can use fertilizer every month to keep your money plants strong and healthy.
In which direction the Money Plant Should be Kept at Home?
Money plants should be placed in the south direction as per Vastu, as this is associated with expression and fame. This will help improve the financial status of the residents and bring in prosperity. It is important to note that the northeast and east-west directions should be avoided, as this could lead to financial losses and disagreements. Additionally, it is best to keep the money plant in a well-lit spot and water it regularly to ensure its growth and prosperity.
Which direction should god idols face in home?
To ensure good Vastu for the puja room, it is best to position the idols in the west or south zone. While an east facing position is possible, avoid a north facing one at all costs.