Introduction: The Different Types of Car Parking Vastu Tips To Consider For Your Home
Vastu is an ancient science that has been used for centuries to improve our life and wellbeing. Vastu for cars is a vastu technique which can help you to save money on parking fees, as well as provide a safe and secure environment for your car.
The different types of car parking vastu tips to consider for your home:
– Choose the right location for your garage, so that it does not face the street or any other obstacle.
– Make sure that the garage does not have any obstructions on all sides.
– Make sure that there are no trees or plants in front of the garage door.
– Keep a distance of at least 10 feet from the house and other buildings on all sides of the garage door.
How to Deal with the Evil Eye That is Blocking Car Parking
The vastu remedies for car parking are as follows:
1. Place a mirror or reflective surface on the right-hand side of the car parking space.
2. Place a plant pot on the right-hand side of the car parking space.
3. Place a mirror or reflective surface on the left-hand side of the car parking space.
4. Place a plant pot on the left-hand side of the car parking space.
Reclaiming the Energy of the Entire House by Re-Positioning the Car Parking
Parking a car in a garage or an open space near the house can have a major effect on the energy of the entire house. The positioning of the car affects the energy flow and can create health problems for people living in that house.
The best parking space for your car is one that is not too close to your home. If you park your car near your home, you will be inviting all kinds of negative energy into your home.
The north direction is the perfect direction for car parkings. Cars parked in this direction are more visible to pedestrians, which is important in a city with high foot traffic.
Vastu for Surroundings of the Garage
If you’re in the market for a new home or garage, be sure to leave enough space in-between them. For every car parking area, there should be at least 1.5 metres clear of anything that can block energy flow. There should be some space between your garage and the car, and also between the car and your house or office building.
Pooja for the New Vehicle
Vastu Pooja is a Hindu tradition in which the car is given a blessing in order to appease the Gods.
This ceremony is conducted in order to ward off any bad luck or harmful energy that may be associated with the vehicle.
The Pooja ceremony can be performed by an individual or it can be performed by a priest. The ceremony usually takes place at the time of purchase, but it can also take place at any other time during ownership of the vehicle.
The Vahana Pooja can be performed on the Thursday which is 11 days after one’s birth or on Thursday when the moon is in the favorable position (Which is Monday or Thursday).
Vastu: The Right Color for the Garage
The best color for the garage is white. White represents the purity of the soul. Purity in this case means that there are no distractions or obstacles to take one off the right path. A white garage also indicates that nothing needs to be hidden in it.
The colors you choose for your wall should be harmonious. The right color of the garage door may enhance feelings of well-being in people. Colors have 4 main properties: intensity, saturation, hue and value.
Vastu for Two Wheeler Parking
Vastu for two wheeler parking should designed as per the principles of vastu shastra and it helps in keeping the bike safe from theft and damage.
You can park your two-wheeler or cycle at any location instead of just the north-east corner of the house. There is not too much ill impact bringing it to a parking location as long as you’re not blocking traffic or creating a mess, so don’t stress about it.
Car Parking Vastu – Things to Do
- Your garage should be located in the NW area.
- Make sure you park your car facing North or East.
- You also want to make sure there is a lot of room to walk around after parking the vehicle
- Once you park, the garage’s floor needs to slope towards East or North.
- Experts suggest that the slope of your roof should be from S to N or W to E.
- The entrance to your garage should be best in the North or East.
- The entrance to the garage should be lower than the entrance to the house.
- You might want to think about what color would work best on your garage walls. Some colors that have been popular are white, cream, and yellow.
Car Parking Vastu – Things to Avoid
- Always park the car with the hood pointed away from strong winds. Position it on flat ground if possible; steep slopes can catch wind and cause your vehicle to slide downhill.
- Even though garages in the SW area provide great service and fixes for your vehicle, nowadays people use their cars less and they also tend to require more maintenance.
- Garage walls should never touch the compound wall
- Garages typically have walls that are adjacent to the exterior of a house.
- Items that can be easily lit on fire should not be stored in your garage.