Vastu Shastra is an ancient science of welcoming positive vibes in your home and eliminating the negative ones in order to ensure peaceful and happy living. Vasu suggests using horse paintings and statues in home for instant benefits. Vastu is not just an art of rearranging the architecture of the house but a way to boost energies inside a house that welcomes prosperity and health. There are many ways according to the Vastu that are known for giving that final push to your blooming career, one of them being a presence of a horse near you. Now this doesn’t mean you need an actual horse in your backyard. A simple picture or statue is enough to do the trick.
According to Vastu Shastra, a horse is associated with vitality and its presence is responsible for triggering that much needed focus and financial stability.
The Running Horse for Rectifying Vastu Defects:
A photo or a statue of a running horse in the home or an office ensures vitality and is known to boost up positive energies in the home which are very much necessary for a financial stability and a rise in career. Though, with every vastu related thing, there are some tips that you need to follow and to avoid:
- North is the ideal location for placing a picture or statue of a running horse. It is known to give that perfect push in the right direction to your professional life.
- For the ones that are looking for fame and prosperity in their careers, should place the horse in a south direction and facing towards the south.
- An office or a study and a drawing room is the perfect location for keeping a running horse statue in order to see maximum benefits.
- A galloping horse statue in your home should be placed if and only if it does not have a leash attached to its neck. The one with a leash hinders with the prosperity and growth.
- Avoid placing a single galloping horse or a statue in your home. A stallion must always be kept in a pair or multiple at times.
- If you wish to place the horse statue besides the south direction, make sure it is near a window and the face of the horse is overlooking the window.
- A horseshoe is considered as an auspicious ornament to be kept in homes in order to ensure good health and good luck in the house. Horseshoe as a doorknob is great for attracting good vibes .
- A ring made of horseshoe in the middle finger of the right hand is considered very auspicious and is known to keep the evils at bay.
- It is a good omen to place a decorated horse on your study desk that is in a position of jumping with its right foot stamping and the tail is lifted. It is bound to ensure success and well being.
- A picture or a statue of a horse emits happiness and tranquility from its posture rather than anger.