The 5 effective Vastu tips for keeping money in your home are:-
- The first and foremost Vastu tip to attract wealth is keeping a purple colored plant at home. Wealth is mainly represented by purple color. If you find it difficult to get a purple colored plant then keep a money plant in the purple colored plant.
- A beautiful entrance brings happiness and prosperity that helps in appreciation of an individual’s value in the society. If the entrance to your apartment lies at the end of a long corridor, the energy flowing towards it will be too fierce, increasing the risk to your financial investments. Its effect can be diluted by keeping a plant halfway down the corridor.
- The placement of statues, idols or showpieces that tend to bring positive vibes to the house should be considered. Statues of Lord Ganesha, known as the dispeller of obstacles, can beautify the house but avoid placing in the north-east corner. Even the lockers should also not be placed in a North-east corner as it would cause loss of wealth. North is the direction of Lord Kuber and the opening of a locker in North direction allows Lord Kuber to fill it again and again.
- If the toilet is next to main entrance, it represents waste and contains negative energies. Also, still water signifies definite stagnation of wealth. Make sure the door is always shut and that you place a mirror on it to deflect negative energies.
- The direction of the kitchen is also a major deciding factor in Vastu Shastra for keeping money at home. One should make sure the kitchen is built in south-east or south south-east. The colors to be preferred should be pastel shades of red, orange and pink. The kitchen represents fire and with wrong placements, one will end up diluting money, opportunities, and career.
Overall, an individual’s actions decide the flow of energies inside and outside the house such as the rooms or surroundings around the house should be kept mess-free. You just need to follow Vastu tips with discipline and these guidelines will facilitate the flow of money at home. This will lead to maintain harmonious as well as balanced energy cycle in the house.